Blair Criminal Lawyers are a boutique law firm specialising in defending criminal and traffic law matters.
We are also unique in offering a 24 hour service. Our lawyers understand the importance of seeking timely legal advice. We are dedicated to provide a comprehensive service, offering advice from the moment a person is charged, right through to the completion of the matter.
- assault offences;
- bail applications and appeals;
- break, enter, robbery and stealing offences;
- driving offences;
- drug offences;
- firearms/prohibited weapons offences;
- fraud and white collar crime offences;
- sex offences
If you have been charged with a criminal offence, we recommend that you seek advice as soon as possible. It is important to ensure that your rights are not violated. Blair Criminal Lawyers can advise you on the best way to proceed with your legal issue.
- exercise your right to silence
- do not agree to a search of any kind
- do not give an interview
- do not give a statement
- do not sign anything
- do not go on video camera at any time
- do not agree to a forensic procedure
- do not agree to a lineup